YAY! i finally know your blog page!..I love that pic of u and todd..sooo cute!
You are so beautiful!! I wish we could have been there. We are coming up MAYBE this weekend. I will keep you posted and maybe we could go to lunch!!
mels! we need to get together!
hello BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you, you look amazing. Thank you for the love you posted on my blog. I will write more to you soon.Loves!
I DIDN'T know that you had gotten married! Congrats! (only more than a year overdue!) I'm glad I found your blog page, now I can keep tabs on you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY! i finally know your blog page!..I love that pic of u and todd..sooo cute!
You are so beautiful!! I wish we could have been there. We are coming up MAYBE this weekend. I will keep you posted and maybe we could go to lunch!!
mels! we need to get together!
hello BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you, you look amazing. Thank you for the love you posted on my blog. I will write more to you soon.
Loves!
I DIDN'T know that you had gotten married! Congrats! (only more than a year overdue!) I'm glad I found your blog page, now I can keep tabs on you!
Post a Comment